Call 1300 773 473

FREE Initial Consultation




Business & Personal Late tax return specialists…

If you have LATE TAX & BAS returns dating back 20 years or just a few months…we can help.

No matter how late your tax returns and what you do or don’t have in regards to records, we can get you back on track. We have experienced accountants that specialise in late tax and bookkeeping, we can guide you step by step and answer any of your questions.

Late tax returns in 3 easy steps…

  • Step 1 : Call us for a FREE Initial Consultation

    Call us on 1300 773 473 or Book online. (Book online 24/7)

  • Step 2: We’ll answer all your questions

    Once we have reviewed your situation and answered any questions and concerns you may have, we can then look at the best options for you and your business.

  • Step 3: We’ll give you the best advice!

    You will receive the best advice no matter what your situation.

  • Here are some Frequently asked questions...

  • Can you help me with Late or Multiple year tax returns?

    Yes, TaxEazy can help you prepare and lodge all your Late or Multiple year Business and individual tax returns.

  • Are there penalties and interest for late or prior year tax returns?

    If you have Late or multiple year tax return outstanding, or you have a ‘failure to lodge’ penalty that is issued by the Australian Taxation Office, we can help at TaxEazy.
    At TaxEazy we have successfully applied for remissions for hundreds of clients, for fines from $250 to over a $100,000.

  • Do you require payment upfront?

    No, we can put you on a payment plan or you can pay upfront or we can collect our fee from your tax refund (if applicable).

  • Do you require all my payment summaries and receipts?

    No, we can collect some of your information from the Australian Tax Office (ATO) and from Bank Statements.
    The ATO collect information about your income from banks,etc. Furthermore, there are some deductions we can claims that can be made that do not require a receipts. e.g motor vehicle expenses, home office expenses.

  • Can you speak to the ATO on my behalf ?

    Yes, will will let the ATO knom we are preparing your Tax Returns and to call TaxEazy from now on.

Why so many are turning to Tax Eazy…

  • We specialise in Late Tax returns

    No matter how far behind you are, we can help.

  • FREE initial consultation

    We understand that sometimes you would like to know a little more before starting, so we are happy to provide a free initial consultation and answer any questions you may have.

  • Expert Accountants that make the process Eazy

    We’ll help you at every step and provide advice so you’re not on your own.

  • Great Advice!

    Knowing where to start and what to do are always important. We can advise on all options and get you back on track.

  • 1 on 1 Support

    Deal directly with an expert accountant.

  • Late or Prior Year Tax Return (Lodge 1996 to 2015 Tax return)

    If you have one or multiple years, we can help lodge all tax requirements.

Individual Tax Returns